Monday, July 03, 2006

Of all things to do

Driving down the road, in the midst of a mini-traffic jam, the last thing i expected was to hear a car revving. Hard.

Picture this, I'm moving along at a measley 30kph, in the middle of a jam. EVERYONE around me is moving around this speed. Then. VROOOOOO *psshhht* VROOOOOO

Wah piang.

What is this?

TRAFFIC JAM OI!

Why got this sound?

Then I realise the sound is just from the car in front of the car on my left. Piang.
WIRA.

The thing that comes to mind is Mr Brown's Johnny saying TURBO SOUND.

So I shake my head, and as I pull past him, my car going around 1500 rpm, he's still going VROOOOOO

Walaueh.

So I'm thinking. Either

1)He's removed the muffler from his car, to which I say STUPID!

OR

2)He's intentionally leaving his gear low to rev high, wasting fuel, to which I say STUPIDER.

So the jam moves on, more of the VROOOO...

He pulls ahead, and I see, ei. STOCK EXHAUST. Must be an idiot who keeps his gear low to rev high to sound *powerful*.

So called.

Sigh. Pull past him again. Then I realise something very wrong.

Just as I pull alongside him, I realise the sound is coming not from the FRONT of the car, but the BACK of the car.

MAH PIANG. THE GUY USING HIS SOUND SYSTEM TO PROJECT THE SOUND????