Saturday, July 08, 2006

I've been tagged....

I've been tagged... by former BlogSpotLight target Skyler. Ah well, no good deed goes unpunished.

anyway... here goes nothing..

State 6 things which you really want to do with your life-

1) Graduate

2) Retire

3) Own a fully modded Supra...

4) Meet Jamie Oliver...

5) Write more of these things which ask redundant questions like what I want to do with my life. I kid you not.

6) Jump off the Petronas Twin Towers and survive without so much as a scratch...

State 20 random facts about you

1) I have 4 fingers on my left hand

2) My name is not cameron

3) I also have a thumb on my left hand

4) The name of my car is cameron

5) I have 4 fingers and a thumb on my right hand

6) My name is not Dragon_4eva

7) I like cooking

8) Neither is my name |nf3rn0, Kaos, or Gibberishy

9) I am schizophrenic

10) So am I

11) I can sing the Australian National Anthem by heart as long as the music is played in the background

12) I find it fun using sticks to poke balls into holes

13) I'm a pack rat

14) I play golf. (wonder what you were thinking at number 12... hmmm)

15) I wear something black 95% of the time

16) I wear all black 10% of the time

17) I am not a fan of the All Blacks

18) I listen to Christian music. Only.

19) I think pirated stuff is stupid. I will only use original CDs, textbooks, and other items.

20) I think this is a complete waste of time. Who thinks up these things anyway.

I tag
I CHOOSE YOU! PIKACHU!

errr.. whoops

I tag Karen! and Charlene!